Monday, May 30, 2011

Baby Showers


I am so blessed!  I have the most amazing friends and family.  I had not one, but two amazing showers and Evie definitely has LOTS of amazing women in her life that love her so much!



My first shower was hosted by Aunt Donna and my dear cousins Kelli and Cari. 



Nina worked hard with others making some delicious food and AMAZING desserts!





And Aunt Donna get's to take credit for the beautiful decorations!







Here is our first picture with FIVE generations of beautiful "Walker" women!



And one very excited grandmother...I wish I had gotten a picture of the other grandma too!




So, I have a TON of pictures from the first shower because Cari was nice enough to be photographer for me.  The second shower, hosted by my dear friend Deanna and her mother Adriana.  This one was in Santa Barbara with all of my dear friends I have made over the past two years.  It was so fun (and yes...I loved my new dress so much I wore it to both...)


There were yummy drinks, and delicious desserts, but best of all great friends!  (and silly games of course!)












No comments:

Post a Comment