Friday, March 11, 2011

Feeling Evie Move

The first time I felt Evie move I was sitting at my in-laws house working on my computer.  I didn't tell anyone when it happened because I wasn't sure.  This was January 23.  After that I would randomly feel her move every few days.  Now, feeling her move is the highlight of my day.

At first it was like bubbles.  That is the best I can describe it.  Now sometimes it feels like bubbles, sometimes like butterflies, and sometimes it is a full blown kick.  The other day I was sitting in a staff meeting and had my hand resting on my belly.  She kicked my palm a couple of times.  These were the hardest kicks I have felt so far.  The coolest part was that I could feel that it was a little foot.  Like I could feel the actual little bones, where as before I had no clue.  It was so precious and melted my heart. 

Keith has felt her once.  It seems like she will be doing flips in there and when I call him over to feel, she stops.  Stage fright I guess.  The other night we were in bed and I was feeling the little pats.  He asked if he could feel and as soon as his hand touched it she stopped.  He is excited to feel her more and after the kicks the other day, I know it's close!

No comments:

Post a Comment