Tuesday, January 11, 2011

14 Weeks Going on 15

This is me.  I'm 14 weeks and 5 days.  Thursday will be 15 weeks. 

I've stopped counting time in the typical days, weeks, and months.  Since our positive test, everything seems to pertain to pregnancy and since my pregnancy week starts on Thursday, my normal weeks seem off.  What I don't understand is why people say you carry the baby for nine months, but then calculate months as four weeks.  Correct me if I'm wrong but it just does not add up.

I'm in that time between appointments.  Half way exactly actually.  I just can't wait to hear my little baby's heart beat again.  I try not to think of sad things and the "what if's" and I thought that making out of the first trimester with no complications would help ease my mind.  I think my mind will be put to ease really when I'm holding my little bundle of joy this summer.  Until then, I can't wait until I can feel him or her moving around inside me.

Our appointment to determine the gender is set for February 8.  I'm already hearing from everyone what they think it will be.  One lady today said definitely boy, yet others just sense girl.  They say, "What does Mama sense?"  I say, "I sense that I'm having a baby." What do you think?

PollPub.com VoteWhat am I having?
Boy
Girl
Baby



View Results

Poll powered by PollPub.com Free Polls

No comments:

Post a Comment