Monday, February 21, 2011

20 Weeks...Half-way There!!

It's hard to believe that we are already half-way through this pregnancy!  I can't believe how fast it has gone and I can only imagine how fast the next few months are going to go!  As you can see...my belly has definitely grown to reflect how big little Evie is.  Right now she is about the size of a banana!


Since we found out we are having a girl, it feels like we can connect with the baby so much more.  We call her by name.  We talk to her and plan for her.  We have started thinking about her nursery and even bought her a cute outfit.  Everyone in the family is excited as well!  My mom bought a beautiful coat for her and I have heard that some others have been shopping as well.  Just over four months until I can hold my little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment